- The Bible to be the infallible Word of God that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority.
- Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took on Himself all our sins, died and rose again, and is seated at the right hand of the Father as our mediator and advocate. Jesus Christ is the door to experiencing an authentic relationship with God and with each other.
- That all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, and need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ through His shed blood on the cross.
- That Christ rose from the dead and is coming soon.
- In holy Christian living, and that we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
- We must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
- In using every modern means of communication available to us to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.
EFIM Beliefs on Family and Marriage
- WE belief that the Bible is the inspired word of God and the infallible authority in all matters of proclamation, faith, and life. We believe the Bible contains the blueprints for building solid marriage and family relationships. As such we are committed to teaching/preaching biblical truth in order to strengthen and give direction to a marriage and family.
- We define a Marriage as: The union of one man and one woman for life as directed by God in His Word; "Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother and cleave unto his wife; and they shall become one flesh." (Gen. 2:24)
- We believe that marriage is the foundation of family life, and that God’s design for marriage is a relationship where both husband and wife are committed to loving and caring for one another for a lifetime.
- We believe children are a gift from God, and thrive best in a home where both mother and father are committed to raising them with love, intention, and care.
- We believe sex is given by God as an expression of love to be shared and enjoyed exclusively between a husband and wife.
- And we believe that parents should aspire to model for their children how to humbly follow the teachings and spirit of Jesus at home and in the community.